So, you're looking for a job!
........ looking for a job is a job in itself, so approach your job search with confidence and proficiency, while treating it as though you have found the ideal job ... and remain enthusiastic, determined, optimistic, and professional.
- Picture yourself in the job you want -
- Employers require that prospective employees present a professionally prepared, truthful and accurate account of themselves
- Picture the interview - the people - the location, and
- Are you motivated to find a job, but don't know where to begin?
- Do you want a better job, but aren't sure what you want to do or where to find the right one?
The above are valid concerns, but remember ... everyone has gifts and talents that can be applied to enrich and develop one’s lifestyle, and the same is true of a career choice.
Don't feel embarrassed or humiliated if you are unemployed or are considering a change in your employment. Times have changed and continue to change … Adapt and Enjoy!
Searching for a job is a job in itself, so go about your search methodically, purposefully and confidently.
Determine what you want to do, even if it seems unreachable, impractical or unrealistic.
Don't let negativity influence your decisions ... network with people who bring positive influences into your life.
Do allow me to join you in your job search.
You're going to go travelling, so remember, think of your Résumé as your Passport" ... you won't go very far without one!
Contact Omega Secretarial Services to assist you in your venture by preparing your Résumé and covering letter - it could be a very valuable contact!!